We hope and pray you, your family, and your friends are well and in good health, as we are all confronted by the threat of COVID 19.
Katherine Motel has always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with World Health Organisation guidelines, we implemented a number of additional measures at the beginning of March for the safety of our guests and our people – some of these steps are:
• Expanding sanitizing protocols and bolstering cleaning services throughout our venue
• Placing hand sanitizer stations at receptions to give you a clean entry in the motel
• Posting notifications for our guests and employees on precautionary measures to take at the venue
• Cleaning all the rooms with the alcohol-based sanitisers upon check out to ensure that you have a room that is both virus-free and healthy.
• Posting notifications for our employees on the importance of hand-washing
• Directing team members who feel sick to remain at home
Katherine Motel will continue to follow the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health and the NT Government, to limit the risk of COVID-19 to Territorians, and we will provide updates and advice to you our valued customers.
We thank you for your ongoing diligence in taking precautions to protect your own health and that of others, and the proactive approach being taken within our Community as a whole and pray for your safety and wellbeing.
For more information about COVID-19 visit: www.health.gov.au or www.cdc.gov/coronavirus